Friday 16 August 2013

Stitching News, Short & Sweet

Chatty Cathy had to ponder her borders, she does a lot of pondering...
Cathy's a retired accountant and likes everything done 'math-em-asticly', it doesn't always work out so my 'chuck em all in' method comes in handy...
Great result either way, we make a good team!
My Wife Beth's Advent calendar is looking rather lovely...
She saw a picture of something similar on a blog a while back and made up her own version.
Beth has to make another now with two young daughters to please.
Jolly Jo only purchased these fabrics last week and already has the borders going onto the quilt top
 It's easy to love the wonky log cabin!
Shelia made this absolutely adorabubble Knobbley Kneed chicken for her Grandson,
I bet that chicken will have a few friends made quite soon... soooo cute and fun.
Brenda Barbara is quilting her Square Dance quilts, I think she made a matching pair.
The oriental fabrics look great cut up this way, don't you think?
I am lead to believe that Sheila purchased this little bag as a kit from out trip to the NEC Festival Of Quilts only last weekend, I hope I get to see it in real life soon, it's very cute and looks quite easy... but then there's that zip!! ooooher
Just Edna popped into my very own quilt shop to show off her latest project. I must say it is quite lovely... and rather large too... I wonder whether it was made in the caravan? I will investigate further.
Thank you for the pictures Jenny Barlaston... what would I have done without you!!
Life is quiet at the Whiston home!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Cathy's quilt just pops and the chicken really made me laugh.