Thursday 22 August 2013

Stitching News or Bernina Advert?

Not quite a full blown 'toot toot toot' moment as New Sue's Blue Peter quilt still needs binding but there's not much chance that we will see this lovely quilt again before it is going to be gifted.
I hope you can click to see a closer picture of the great quilting Sue stitched... on her Bernina Aurora 440 QE ... I thought I should mention other machines are available, he he he This is a great design that could easily be made from scraps, as can most Jelly Roll patterns.
When I popped into the shop yesterday, Sue was already making blocks for another new project... Bow Ties, though I don't think, in this case, that it's a Jelly Roll pattern... such luscious fabrics with beautiful designs... not currently available in my very own shop... you are allowed to bring your own fabrics to class... Corkage charges are not too high!!! ha ha ha

PM Pam stitches on a Bernina sewing machine too. It has a most beautiful Blanket stitch available... one of my favourite stitches for the 'sticky stuff' applique method. All three of these snowmen blocks belong to Pam, she's making the Snowman Collector quilt, the pattern for which will be available after the Bank Holiday break, in my very own quilt shop. You can pre-order yours if you would like one. If you pop to this website you can see other patterns that will soon  be in stock too.

Speaking of patterns newly available in my very own patchwork and quilting shop... did you know about the Kids Quilts designs boy are they cute!!

No comments: