Saturday 24 August 2013

My Very Own Quilt Shop

Closed now until Thursday 29th August making a very long, and, in my very own opinion, very much deserved... Bank Holiday Break. It's only two extra bridging days really, Saturday and Tuesday but WOW what a long break it makes... no prizes for guessing what I will be doing with my free time!
I took a few pictures of some of the shelves as I closed the shop door last evening...







I am so very proud of my little Patchwork and Quilting Shop!!!

*update... seems my camera was on the wrong setting, how it changed itself I do not know!!! that's why the pictures are a bit grainy... my Lilly came to visit and has sorted it out, so you should see better quality pics soon.*

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Wow I love the fabric and all of the quilts that you post..

Shame I don't live close to your shop.

Please keep posting the lovely quilts..