Tuesday 29 October 2013

Notes For November

New Sue sent me this picture of her lovely November Calendar Quilt, as yet mine remains unfinished... no surprises there I know but I did make a rather splendid Dresden Plate cushion, wooohooo!!
 I thought I would mention the Staffordshire Patchworkers And Quilters meeting a little bit earlier than usual and it's nothing to do with the fact that I forgot all about taking photos during yesterdays classes... ehem!
No, really... I wanted to talk about it after realising that, although we enter November this week, we just miss having a 'first Thursday' of the month... that pleasure will happen next week on the 7th. I popped over to the SPQ web page to check I had it right... exciting news. They booked  Simon Henry for a workshop “Cut away and turned Appliqué”, it's all hand work and is sure to be a fabulous day... pop over to the SPQ pages for more information... There's another of those splendid Soup And Sew days coming up too, what a treat!

No comments: