Thursday 29 June 2017

Blue?... Do You Love Blue?

So... On the week that we were due to travel to Westhope, you know... the place where we went for our wonderful stitching retreat... (I might have mentioned it before?) Anyway... that week, my big old jalopy of a vehicle broke down, reaching the point where it was going to cost more money to repair than it was worth so... we had to hire a car to take me and all my toys to Westhope... such a beautiful car came for me... I loved it and it fit all my stitching toys in easily, and there was a lot of stuff. 
When I returned from my retreat... for one reason and another... I decided that I would take matters into my own hands and I went car shopping with my, very car enthusiastic, eldest and only son... and yesterday...
My beautiful, Quilty Blue car arrived... Beautiful Blue I tell you....
To celebrate the arrival of my beautiful Blue car I am going to take one whole British pound off the 'per metre' price of any blue fabric in my wonderful, and very well stocked, Quilt Shop...
You will have to have read this to know about it though... and you will need to tell me that you love the colour of my new car!!! ha ha ha

No comments: