Monday 27 October 2008

Pineapple Blossom

I started my Ocean Waves quilt just before moving house this summer... It is still in a box!
I started to make a quilt with the fat quarter bundle that Paula gifted to me... it's not finished!
I love the combination of these yellows and the red, though the colours don't look so bright in this picture....
So, here I am... starting another project!!
This is not how I usually work at all. I usually make one quilt from beginning to end before starting another... could this be "The Dark Side" that I have been warned about??? he he he.

I am making the
Pineapple Blossom quilt from Quiltville
My Mum was visiting so she helped by drawing all the diagonal lines on the 120 x 3 1/2" blocks.

We got this far in only a few hours, many hands make light work???
All but one of the yellow fabrics were purchased in Sao Paulo, Brazil years ago but the red is a recent purchase from Arco Iris A Metro

1 comment:

Quinta da Quilter said...

Welcome to the Dark Side!!