Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Special Visitor

After the initial shock came the tears, big hugs and squeals of delight... I turned around from what I was doing to come face to face with Birte!!! I had absolutely no idea that she was coming. She had travelled over land and sea to come spend the day in my very own quilt shop. I realize that this won't mean anything to most of you, but ladies who quilted with us in Portugal will most definitely have their memory stirred!

I really don't like using people pictures on my blog, especially if I am on them he he... but I made an exception this time. Helen has visited twice too, and will be coming again in June/July... Isn't it great to have good friends!!

2 comments:

natalia said...

Of course, wonderful!!!

Vicki said...

Wow! How cool. It does stir memories. You both look FAB!
Vicki