Sunday, 4 May 2008

Productive Sunday

It has been a very productive Sunday for me.
I finished sewing all 15+ metres of binding that I confessed about earlier in the week.
Three labels have been sewn on so there are only 8 labels to go, plus the one I will have to make for the table runner.
Seems like I take two steps forward and three steps back!
The Scrappy Bargello made from 2" strips is now complete, well, no hanging strip yet....
I found a lovely blue fabric with orange squares that matched perfectly for the binding.

This is the back. I don't know where I got these fabrics from but they are perfect for a scrappy quilt.

I made this kaleidoscope baby quilt back in February, I made two actually, almost identical. They have both been on my binding pile since then.
This is the back and front of one of them, they both have labels sewn on now and they have been placed on the "need hanging strip" pile now.... and that pile is growing, fast!

No comments: