Friday 15 January 2010

My New Quilt Group


Today was the first day for my new Quilt group in Forsbrook. As you can see, the room has great light, large tables and plenty of room to get around. It has excellent tea and coffe making facilities, lovely loos and it is all very clean and toasy warm.
There's also plenty of parking as this room is above the lovely gift shop on the grounds of a farm, which also houses a large garden centre. There are a few stairs to get up here but, should you wish to come, I will be more than happy to help you carry your supplies up to our new room... I should mention that I am a very helpful person... he he he
I was sewing today on the fabulous Aurora 440 QE, easily spotted in this photo.... I made more half square triangles for my Ocean Waves PhD... but that is all that happened, not a single sewing soul came to my new little quilt group... what a shame.... but it is early days, not many people are out and about because of the weather, so I will be there again on the 29th January, 10am - 3pm... won't you come join me?

3 comments:

Birte said...

Hi Angie
They do not know what they are missing. I am sure they will come.
Love Birte

Helen said...

Wow, what a lovely space. The ladies who will come, I am sure they will once they have seen this picture, will not realise how lucky they are!!

mrosaliajose said...

Hi Angie
Yes I like to go to your lovely space, I miss you so much. Are you OK? I stop patch, because I am doing "bainhas abertas" (ajour) I will send you a picture.
Beijinhos
Bluelady