Thursday 14 January 2010

My PhD & Scraps

As you can see here (I know the photos are rubbish but... hey ho) I have only got a small pile of tiny scraps left in my tray. I realise that it is going to fill again, goes with patchwork really, but I intend to keep on top of them from now on... it did get a little ridiculous...
I've completed a further 5 crumb blocks, some 14 more are almost done. I love that black and white squarey fabric and I almost didn't use it.
This has two centres sewn together early on, can you figure them out?
Another block.. you know, I can remember where almost all of these scraps came from, which projects they are left over from or who gave them to me etc... almost all, that's not bad eh?
This is my PhD wall... ha ha ha...
I found this PhD idea on another blog or site, not sure where it was... these projects are not UFO's you see... because they have not been left unfinished... they are Works In Progress... WIP's but I like PhD, it sounds 'more clever-er' , don't you agree? That's 'Projects Half Done'... just in case you haven't figured it out for your very clever self! ha ha ha

4 comments:

Quinta da Quilter said...

very clever!

Marsha said...

My, oh, my - I have several Ph.D.'s. Wait until the kids find out!

SandyQuilts said...

PhD ... oh my I finally have a higher education. LOL

AverettLadyNana said...

I do so love crumb blocks!