Monday 30 August 2010

Quilty Quarters

Not a lot to report from my Quilty Quarters really. I've been making 9-patch blocks.. lots and lots of them. The Portuguese Tiles quilt border is no where near finished so I'm changing my plan a bit... I should have time to play today so who knows where it will end up.
I told you about this a while ago.... SPQ, that's Staffordshire Patchwork & Quilters decided to join thousands of quilters in making quilts for injured servicemen and women. They put out a request at the last SPQ meeting, 1st July, for us to start making 12 1/2" blocks. They asked that the blocks should be made in red, white and blue fabrics..... I need to make at least one block as it's an SPQ meeting on Thursday this week, 2nd September, I have the fabrics picked out, so that could be my first job... catch ya later....

No comments: