Monday 7 November 2011

Quilty Quarters, Another Commission Job

A lady asked me to quilt this scrappy quilt for her a little while ago. I've been taking it to Caverswall Quilt Cave with me, thinking that if we got a quiet day I could sandwich on the fabulous tables there. Well, that didn't happen so, once again, all my furniture was pushed either to the side of the room or out of the door and I crawled around on the floor for two hours!... You know... I think the more floor crawling I do, the easier it gets... I stood up without a creak!
This one is half way done, quilted with free motion on the Juki Beast. After making the tie quilt, the 'Juki Beast' and I are very best of friends, ha ha ha
This quilt is the same design as my 'Pink But Not Too Pinky Pink' quilt, lovely isn't it... very easy to do. The back is pieced too, I'll show you when I finish the quilting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet you don't have a cat who decides to come and lie in the middle of your quilts just as you get them all carefully laid out!!!