Monday 22 February 2010

Just Because...

I saw this angel in a little craft shop on Saturday, it made me smile so I decided to show you too.... you see, I am posting for the sake of posting.... because I like blog posting! he he he
I have neither pictures nor report from the Sunday class... I cancelled it when I saw the snow, only 5" but enough to stop me venturing out and driving. Ian and Liz were very disappointed but we can catch up next Sunday. An extra week leaves them no excuse for not having all their homework done, and gives Ian more colouring time for his plan.....
I did make a bag for carrying a cutting mat and 24" ruler... tis very primitive, maybe I will show you, maybe not... tis only a prototype... and it shows! ha ha ha
The next class at The Bank House is this coming Tuesday, 23rd February.

1 comment:

LissC said...

this is so cute! What a great saying.