Wednesday 31 August 2011

Staffordshire Patchwork & Quilters Meeting

Today is the very last day of August... which means that tomorrow will be the 1st of September....
Falling on a Thursday, the very first Thursday in the month, means that it's an SPQ meeting day.
I thought I would remind you.
This month the guest speaker will be Ferret so we're in for a proper treat.
It will also be your last chance to book up for the Dawn Cameron Dick workshop in October, there are 4 placed left. If you have already booked your spot, please remember to take your final payment so you can have the requirements list and start gathering your 'stuff'.
The doors open at 6:45pm, and I have been invited to take a small part of my Table Top Shop, wadding in the van... so I will, the problem though... is deciding which bit to take...

See you there?

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Will be there.