Sunday 2 October 2011

Quilty Quarters

I don't know about you but sometimes, just sometimes, I don't seem to be able to get into what I should be doing... I flit about starting to do stuff but move on quickly... I guess it's when my mind is preoccupied with something, with 'stuff'... like it seems to be this week... I don't mean just in Quilty Quarters, I don't seem able to settle to anything, especially chores! ha ha ha.
It's times like these when I get out my long term project, Ocean Waves. It's not a UFO (Unfinished) nor is it a PhD (Project Half Done) it's a project for "Therapizing"... I find making HST's (Half Square Triangles) quite therapeutic, mindless sewing,... no need to think about it ... just produce them, leave them, come back to them, not important yet... very important... ya know what I mean, right?? These HST's finish at 1 1/2" and I need about ... a million of them... lots of thinking and sorting can be done making millions of HST's!

No comments: