Monday 3 October 2011

Quilty Quarters

This Quick Table Topper is an absolutely brilliant project. Every year I show people how to make it and every year it's a winner.
It can be made in 1 hour, not including hand stitching the binding. The first one you make may need two hours, not that you have to rush it of course. I am booked to teach a little workshop with these runners so I'm making up a few samples...
One in traditional Christmassy colours, though not Christmas fabrics at all, and the next one will be autumnal oranges... the picture shows the fabrics I plan to use... the top two are favourite fabrics, so I might just root for a bit longer to see if there's any other more suitable fabric to use... that way I get to keep those two lovelies for a bit longer! ha ha ha

More new fabrics were delivered at 7:45 this morning... good job I am an early riser eh! They will be there for you see see on Wednesday 5th October at Caverswall Village Hall where we meet for our Quilt Cave Patchwork and Quilting stitchy fun, 10am - 3pm.

No comments: