It's official, I am hopeless! I finally decided that I couldn't, and wouldn't, use any of the five beautiful pieces of fabric that I had chosen for a pieced backing for my blue and pink quilt. I went rooting and shopping in my very own quilt shop instead and found a perfect 5 metre piece of French General fabric. It felt like it had too much seizing on it though, which would stop my masking tape sticking and doing it's job so, after cutting the length in half and stitching it to the correct size... I decided to wash it... whilst waiting for the wash cycle and for it to dry...
I became domestic goddess and cleaned the house from top to bottom I started another quilt! woohooo... seems the mojo returned eh, 15 minutes of forced stitching every evening has done the trick!
|Scrappy Trip Around.|
Very, very easy to make and using 2 1/2" strips from one of my scrap boxes.
No stress over rooting and choosing... though I still set my favourites on one side!
Aren't they fabulous blocks!!
|Oh dear... I couldn't resist it... when I got home... |
I spent the rest of the afternoon quilting on the Juki Beast (TL 98)