Monday 23 April 2012

Quilt News

 New Sue began her day by slicing the crusts from her absolutely stunning, Batik Railfence quilt. She uses one of those shower handle sucker things to help her grip her ruler better. They cost about £3 - £12 depending where you shop, crackers isn't it? Sue added faux piped binding to her quilt, oh... it's just lovely!
 Pam is making good progress with her two Railfence table runners. She treated her very own self to a new sewing machine from the Uttoxeter quilt show last week, lucky lady eh... In the photo, Pam is quilting the panels to make a Mat & Ruler bag using my Tutorial , it's a clickabubble tab at the top of this blog, over on the right side there,with lots of pictures to help you....

2 comments:

Pippa Moss - Welsh Quilts said...

Last week our group was on a bellringing visit to Staffordshire & Derbyshire - I drove past your shop several times but not in business hours - too bad!! Perhaps another time...Pippa
ps did you hear us ringing the bells at Cheadle (RC) on Sunday morning? a quarter peal of Bob Major...

Angie said...

If it happens again, call me... If I can, I'll meet you at my very own quilt shop... I live very close by