Thursday 7 June 2012

First Thursday In June

Well, I almost forgot to remind you all that it's the first Thursday of the month... that's not really something to Wow about I know but... it means that there's a meeting in Stone of the Staffordshire Patchworkers and Quilters. The speaker for this month is Angie Hughes  There's a free quilt pattern to be given out in the SPQ June Newsletter... Pop over to the website for more information... link is here

Just to let you know that the delivery van drivers didn't all get a bank holiday... more and more new fabrics were delivered over the break... I wonder whether my very own quilt shop shelves will hold out... Another trip to Ikea might be on the cards?

1 comment:

Maggi said...

See you there. I'm sure that your fabrics won't stay on the shelves for long.