Tuesday 5 June 2012

Quilty Quarters

Dear Cleaning Fairies,
Won't you please come and visit my home in the early hours of the morning? You see, I was supposed to catch up on all of my chores yesterday... I really did make a good start, I promise... but I entered my Quilty Quarters for a tiny moment and found myself quite unable to leave. The music on the radio (Planet Rock) must have kept me in a trance... before I knew what had happened, the day was gone! Molly Dog came to my rescue insisting it was late enough and she needed to go for a walk... the thing is, now that the blocks are in rows and looking rather fabulous, I would like to get this lovely quilt top finished.. so that's why I am asking... could you please, pretty please, send in a team of cleaning fairies tonight?
I have much better things to do with my holiday Tuesday...

3 comments:

Dottymo said...

It is wonderful from a layer cake. So very different from other.patterns.
Sorry though no. Cleaning varies in my house. Perhaps Venus will help tonight.

Maggi said...

Who cares about the cleaning? This is too nice not to get it finished.

Mrs Lady from Derby said...

brilliant quilt front,cleaning fairy too busy here.