Sunday 16 March 2008

Quilt Class

So, my new camera is very easy to work. Funny, yesterday, most people hid when they heard it turn on ......! I had a fun day with the ladies at Paula's . I got there early to get everything set up, so Paula's mum, Manuela, had time to play free motion quilting before the ladies came for class. I forgot I had a camera though, so I don't have any evidence for you this time .... but next time! Everyone was quite productive during the afternoon. Celeste has almost finished her log cabin Easter Bunny quilt. She has done it all by hand, sewing the tiny log cabin blocks whilst on the bus each day, isn't he cute! Just needs the binding now

We usually finish the class at 6pm, but everyone was so enthusiastic that we were still there at 7pm. I guess they are already addicted to patchwork..... now how did that happen?

2 comments:

Kit Eaton said...

Ah... this Easter Bunny looks much better in real-life on your wall! :-)

Booklogged said...

Do you know where Celeste got the pattern for the log cabin Easter bunny? I'm trying to locate a book that had log cabin patterns for each holiday. I made the ghost wall hanging and would like to make some of the others.