Thursday 29 December 2011

Quilty Quarters

Halloooooo! Gosh I thought I was never going to get into my Quilty Quarters... I hope you've had better luck finding a little pocket of stitchy time... Yeeeeha, we're almost back to normal. Still, it's only once per year isn't it... sewing prevention season I mean. Now though, I have to make a baby quilt, the lady ordered it on 21st December and would have liked it before Christmas but I just couldn't do it. I've started it now though. It takes a little longer to get all the pieces ready when there's fussy cutting involved... but soooo worth it...

I have to make 42 of these boxed squares, they finish at 5 1/2"... I'll try to stay in Quilty Quarters a bit longer today, I am all caught up with chores and I haven't heard a any other plans being made for my time. Hope you get a little stitch-y time for yourself... Catch you later...

No comments: