Saturday 14 June 2008

My Day :c)

Today was our Summer Solstice Hash with the Lisbon Hash House Harriers, which meant us meeting in Cascais at 5:45am!!! It was a beautiful morning for hashing through the old streets and watching Cascais come to life. The bonus with this is that we were all finished by 8:30am and it left me with a full day to crack on with my sewing.
Finally I have quilted my Round Robin project. I decided to "dance with my feed-dogs down" all over it, which wasn't easy with all the embellishments to avoid.

My "Chunky Chocolate To Dye For" had come to grinding halt because I couldn't decide what kind of border I wanted to use.
Today I finally settled on these 'soft fruity centres' ... tee hee.

rummaged through my stash for ages and eventually found this Hot Air Balloon fabric. I bought it in Mexico City about 6 years ago.... but it is one of the fabrics that I just didn't want to cut up. It is now the backing.... like the pictures on big boxes of real chocolates!
Making the sandwich now....


No comments: