Monday 26 November 2012

Quilt Club

One photo... that's all I found on my camera card after Friday Quilt Club... obviously, I forgot to click pics for you, he he he... but it's a great picture, see...
Posh Lizi's Kaleidoscope Stack-n-Whack quilt. I hope you'll be able to zoom in to see how beautiful the blocks turned out. By the end of the day the outer borders were in place so Lizi started  piecing her backing. 
This photo was taken in a different part of My Very Own Classroom... I don't think you have seen this angle before? It's where wadding is stored. I stock several different weights and brands of wadding... during this last week I received a few deliveries... most are 15 metres per roll but the Hobbs Heirloom has 27 metres on it and this time I ordered it 120" wide... we're positively drowning in wadding.

No comments: