Sunday 4 November 2012

Stop The World...

I need to get off.... Just for a few days....
Man it's been none stop around here this last few weeks with one thing and another, and another and a few others...
This week I've dismantled my Very Own Quilt Shop 3 times to take a table top shop to other venues.
Every day the classes have been full to bursting, with a waiting list.
I've received loads of new fabrics and have completely run out of space (... but that's a fun game!)
It's all in turmoil so... I've decided to take a blogging holiday.
I'm not going to write any blog posts this coming week.
I'll update you on any Toot Toot Toots next weekend,10th or 11th November... Just one week of not blogging will give me 7 extra hours to play with... with the extra bit of time, I am going to eat an elephant, one bite at a time.

2 comments:

gardenpat said...

But this is a GREAT thing that your business is doing so (or would that be "sew"?) well!!!! Congratulations! WE'll still be here in bloggerland waiting to hear from you when you have time, but,for now, keep that successful business growing!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, you deserve it, and give yourself a pat on the back for being successful too. Marinate elephant well before eating as I believe they have tough skins. x