Thursday 5 December 2013

Stitching News, Short And Sweet...

Shelia popped in to show us her fabulous and finished cushion, toot toot toot! These were the remaining Half Square Triangles (HST's) after making her table runner. See how Sheila used a most beautiful variegated Metler thread and Juki HZL 600 decorative stitches... lovely.
Oh my word... what a beautiful background I chose for this shot!!
Jeannette only started this Lone Star quilt last week!! She's a full time nurse so I don't know how she does it, I wonder whether she actually sleeps?
I'm loving the sashing, what a great idea!
I think we all thank goodness for beautiful buttons at times eh... he he he
A short post because I'm short on time... so what's new! 
Thank goodness for the wonderful J Team and Thank goodness for My Mum Gwynneth and that very patient Daddy of mine!

No comments: