Friday 18 December 2015

It's Quite Strange...

Being all by my very own self...
We had a fun time at our Christmas Party... lots of laughter as we played our traditional and silly Present Game... funny how a bottle or two of alcohol beautifully wrapped brings out mean spirit... I name no-one... Krafty Karen!! I don't think we will return to the venue though, they let us down on the catering side but we made the most of it... fun fun fun.
Classes and workshops have now finished for sewing prevention season so I am just little old me, alone in my lovely little Patchwork and Quilting Shop... in between customers popping in, it is quiet... so, as I almost alway do, I started to move the fabrics round... something I love to do but I can't say the customers like!!! ha ha ha... they have to hunt around to find where their stuff has been re-located to... and then find things they didn't actually know that they needed!!!
A cunning plan I know... but if Tesco can do it.....
The Christmas fabric selection is out on display... front and centre if you need to rustle up a last minute festive little something... gift bag, pot holder, stocking... you can actually use it to wrap your gifts up in... I don't mind that at all! ha ha ha 
The delivery guy turned up with 7 huge boxes... I have new cutting boards, the luxurious 36" x 24" huge Olfa mats are back in stock!!! along with the regular and medium size. The Thermal wadding is back in too... I chose a much better brand this time and you  know what... it is cheaper and wider than the other one! It's great for placemats... especially the ones you have time to make with festive fabric chosen from my table full of festive fabrics!!! ha ha ha

No comments: