Sunday 20 December 2015

The Raffle Quilt

I received this email from New Sue and I thought you would like to read it. 
It is such a shame none of my ladies won the quilt... but that's not the spirit is it!!! ha ha ha
Thank you to everyone who purchased the unlucky tickets... 
If I could have fixed it, you know I would have done that for us!!!

Dear Angie
All the wonderful quilting ladies who bought tickets for the Blue Star raffle have helped me to raise the magnificent total of £1,400 exactly for The Cystic Fibrosis trust - many thank you's from us all.
The winners are:
1st Prize The Blue Star Quilt has been won by Lisa from Peggs Lane, Leics.
2nd Prize 4 "Starry night" Bridgewater mugs Martin Fiddler, Staffs
3rd Prize Knott Toys Blue Star Boat won by Ruth Martin from Eccleshall
Thank you again Angie and the J team
Have a very Merry Christmas
New Sue x 

We will have to make do with a picture of Sue's fabulous quilt!!!


No comments: