Monday 13 August 2018

Hello There....

We have had such a lot of things happen this last week!!!
I've had scaffolding up and in the way of parking, because my Landlady has treated us to a new, highly insulated, roof on my lovely shop!! She's trying to help me keep people warm in the winter months and cooler-ish in the summer. Let's hope it works.

My goodness we have been busy in the shop this week!
Lot's of new customers taking full advantage of my EXCELLENT customer service. It's so much fun helping people choose fabrics that they didn't even know they liked or wanted, he he he.

Yesterday 42  of us enjoyed our Annual Pilgrimage to the Festival Of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham. Lot's of new sewing machines, all Juki but different ones, were purchased, not to mention sewing machine tables, cabinets and Quilting Frames (watch this space). This next week or so, there will be a lot of deliveries!
After a fabulous and inspiring day of dingling around quilts and shop/stalls, heavily laden with bags of goodies, all the ladies trundled back onto the coach trying to fool me that they hadn't purchased much at all.... I had to turn a blind eye but, no doubt there will be a few confessions in the next few days!

There's been house selling, house moving, baby birthing, illness and life's family complications and joys and even a wedding... We might be heading for a "Stop the World, we need to get off" situation

Aha, that will happen in September, thank goodness for our wonderful Sewing Retreats!!!

No comments: