Saturday 13 February 2021

Stitching News

I have a few photos to share with you. Thank you to all of you for sending them.
I love project pictures.
My Mum is working on a commission job... doesn't that sound grand, it's not really... My brother has requested that she make him, some new cushions and he really likes Autumnal colours, I think Mum hit the brief, spot on.

Our Carol is also working on a family commission job. A memory quilt. There are a lot of memories in this too, Carol has fussy cut lots of the items used, making it even more personal to the new owner, I'm sure Carol will send us a picture when this is finished.

Farmer Lynda had to make her Turtle sandwich on her very own kitchen table. I think lots of customers are missing my Sandwich Saturdays. There are a few waiting at the starting blocks for when we are allowed to take bookings.

Lynda has already started her quilting too. The turtles show up so well on the back. That is wavy water fabric, it's darker than it looks in the picture, I think it got flashed at!

Norma saw those blocks I made in the turquoise fabrics and wanted to have a go. She's finding them rather easy and has decided to make two puppy quilts with them. How cute are those fabrics!!! Hope the new puppy takes note.

No comments: