Sunday 18 July 2021

Stitching News

Farmer Lynda came to make her Dinosaur sandwich. Isn't it fabulous with it's lovely bright colours. We talked a bit about quilting options, I think Lynda went home with her head spinning a bit so we will have to wait and see what she decides to do.

Truth be known, I don't have much other news really. There should be more interesting blog posts soon though as weekday classes are planned to commence in August, limited numbers and, of course, Government and Covid permitting... I should be able to take a few more photos to show you.

My shop is just about ticking along. I've had a bit of a Christmas Fabric rush, funny how that happens in the hottest weather isn't it. This hot weather doesn't help as the gardens call most of my stitchers to go and play. Thank you for the help making a bit of shelf space during my Bitty Bolt Bonanza, my shop looks a bit tidier again now. 

New fabrics arrived, not the best picture but they are on display with all Fat Quarters ready for picking! Like strawberries!
Enough waffling...
I'll be back later with a little Quilty Quarters update. I'm playing with scraps again... I drive my very own self nuts with the inability to waste fabric scraps!!!

No comments: