Wednesday 6 April 2022

Stitching News

There have been hanging sleeves stitched on to competition quilts... and plans are being made for dropping quilts off in time for the Uttoxeter Quilt show... so we are going to be ready!!!! I promise...

Norma stitched her last row of blocks onto this quilt top. It's a great scrappy project and now a few of us have started to cut two and a half inch squares as prep for making one of our very own. Norma inspired us!

Fiona Too is ready for a Toot toot toot fanfare for this fabulous and finished Tomte quilt. Each block has been made and quilted then joined together apartment-ly. Fiona enjoys that method for her larger quilts. All the fabrics are Beautiful Batiks from my very own shop. The book has been very popular too.

I told you Bev had more embellishing stitching done... So cute! All the background Half Square Triangles were great practice for accuracy. Now Bev will be tackling sewing up all those piles of 60 degree Triangles

Just because Bev is a smart cookie... 
How cute it this as an Easter gifting doo dah!!!
It's a fabulous finish, toot toot toot.


I've received notification that my Christmas fabrics are being delivered on Friday... Just as I finished finding a space for everything!!!

Here I go again... cutting Fat Quarters, re-rolling the untidy bolts etc... it's never ending colourful, quilty fun!

No comments: