Sunday 17 December 2023

Stitching Catch Up

Oh dear, what a time I've had in the last few weeks. I caught a dreadful lurgy from somewhere. Very little energy so not many pictures. After thoroughly enjoying a few days away on our retreat too. Hope mother nature wasn't trying to tell me not to go having fun! How rude would that be! I'm still not up to full health but, as I am a trooper, we will crack on.  

Christabelle finished her huge and beautiful floral quilt. It's a totally toot toot toot-a-bubble design that's perfect for those Layer cake squares that you can't bare to cut up. Chris is keeping this quilt for her very own self, and I can't blame her!!! Fabulous and finished!  

Now Christabelle can concentrate on her next gifting project. Tumbling Blocks. It's so clever how the 3D design shows up already, just three different shades of fabric, light, medium and darker-ish, none of them are really dark.

Shirley was very happy to bring in her fabulous and finished Dogs In Sweaters quilt. This lovely project will be gifted very soon, it's that time of year!!  Toot toot toot Shirley, finished just in time!

Mary's first ever quilt, hooray! She says that she learned so much making this one. It's the brilliant Railfence design which is very forgiving and just right for learning all the tricks of the trade. Another finished quilt, just in time for gifting, toot toot toot Mary, your first fanfare!

Our PM Pam has been working on the Boho Heart blocks for quite a while. Sewing a few blocks here and there, in between other projects. Recently, she found a perfect backing fabric for the finished quilt in my very own shop so she's really cracking on with the blocks with renewed excitement. 

We are well into Sewing Prevention Season now. 
My shop, next week as follows
Closed Monday
Tuesday 9.30am - 4pm
Closed Wednesday
Thursday 9:30 - 5pm
Friday 9:30 - 2pm
I'm not planning to open on Saturday 23rd. If you need a shopping appointment on Saturday, just email or call and I'll do my best to help you.

After that I'll be closed until Tuesday 9th January.

No comments: