Wednesday 27 December 2023

Stitching News

 On the last day of my shop being open I pushed the tables together for a bit of sandwich making. Excellent customer service, as always.

Cheryl Cheryl was first up with this Batik beauty. I think the pattern is in the book 'Organic Applique' and she's thoroughly enjoyed making the top. There will be free-motion quilting involved over the festive break. 
Next up was me!! 
Finally, my Hidden Wells sandwich is made ready for quilting. I can't decide how I want to quilt it yet but once I do, I'll crack on

Even from this angle I can't decide, ha!
All I know is that it's way larger as a quilt sandwich than it was as a top!

Trumpet time. Christabelle made these cushion pads for her Granddaughters. They each have a cat that looks exactly like the chair backs and the chair pads for the bottoms have cats made with the fabrics the girls chose. How cool would a real cat be with fur in zig-zaggy stripes!! Toot toot toot Chris, fabulous and finished for the fur babies.

No comments: