Sunday 2 June 2024

Quilty Quarters

I was hoping to show you that I had quilted the huge Grow Fee, Wildflowers quilt. That was my long Bank Holiday weekend plan. Needless to say, it's still draped over my sofa, looking gorgeous though. I had a few family things thrown into the mix and the chores to catch up on. Then the time left after all that, went into this:-

Don't even ask why I started another project. I'm just out of control, ha! I had several, lovely triangles left over from making this quilt and  
 I wanted to make a little something to use them all up.
That's it, nothing more planned. And now I have 9 x 20" blocks to sew together, then another quilt top, at least 60" square will be joining the waiting Queue for quilting. I still have some fabrics left from the Long Quarter Bundle, it's all Alison Glass fabric and was gifted to me ages ago, so I might ponder a border to use them up. It's never ending, this quilt production, it's a Good job I love it.



No comments: