Sunday 26 May 2024

Stitching News

 Trumpets up for the first photo please

Deb finished her Puppy Cushion. This was a tester project to see whether she would like to embark on a whole quilt full of cute puppies. I think the decision is a yes! Every fabulous and finished project deserves a toot toot toot fanfare. Cute cushions included.
Rose finished all 4 of her centre blocks and has started on the half blocks that will frame them. She's really pleased with her progress after a tricky start. Everything is easy once you know how isn't it.

I knew it! Christabelle had declared that she would have to park this project in order to finish another one she's quilting... She couldn't resist joining the 4 centre blocks, just to see how it would look and, before she knew it, the other quilt had been parked and this one will probabubbly be finished!

Gail wanted to make a baby quilt but with little time to get it finished she opted to use this lovely panel. Lick-etty-split a sandwich was made and the quilting had begun. There will be French Knots everywhere too. I have this panel in a pinky colourway too.

I hope you've remembered that my shop is now closed until Thursday. I have 4 days all to my very own self, sort of. Can you guess what I will be doing?

June is not far away now. I have a Checkley Sunday Funday booked in.
We couldn't get many Sewdays in this year so the lovely one day retreats have been missed, especially since the last one was at the end of February.
Sunday 30th June. 9.30am until 3.30pm. £20.00 if you book and pay ahead and £25.00 if you choose to pay on the day. The price includes a light lunch and hot drinks all day.

Then there's the Pilgrimage to Festival Of Quilts to book for, should you like to join us.
£36.00 which includes your show entrance ticket.

While I'm spending your money, we have a 3 night, 5 days sewing retreat in October for £485.00
Once again it's at Hillscourt Hotel Hillscourt Hotel in the Lickey Hills Country Park.
If you would like more information just email me and I'll send it to you, lick-etty-split.

No comments: