Thursday 28 January 2010

I'm Quilting....


I made a sandwich yesterday! he he he... of course I mean a quilty one. I pondered a while about how to quilt this project. I really like this wall hanging and I don't want to favour it less, that's a more positive way of saying 'I don't want to spoil it'. I'm just going to finish round the applique with the walking foot then I'll change the foot and do a little (or a lot if I get carried away) of free motion quilting... I'll start with a shadow line following the design and go from there. The light on my Aurora Baby is brilliant, the light you see there is from the machine alone... no camera flash and no room light on... well there's light coming in through the window too.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Angie, I love the quilt you are working on..

Birte said...

Hi Angie
What a wonderfull Quilt.
Love birte

AlmaRosa said...

wow Angie, the quilt is BEAUTIFUL, I can't wait to see it finished