Monday 28 October 2019

Belated Stitching News

Carol started a new project... it will be for gifting and the pattern is from a magazine. We had a small ponderment over the construction instructions and decided there is a much easier way to do it... that happens a lot in my world... it will save Carol some fabric... provided we pondered correctly!

Lou Lou was very happy with the way her sample of the Feathers turned out... remember she made a cushion?.. so she started to kit up more feather blocks so there will be a quilt made, a sofa throw made with very snuggley, Moda Flannels.

Jean Hill finished her lovely little, no colour quilt top (disclaimer... it's for a baby to look at!! not to be used as a baby quilt! that would be rule breaking, tut tut) Lot's of folk are wanting these No Colour baby gifts... what's going on? 

Judy purchased on of my "I Spy" Six Packs... that's 30 x 6" squares of different and interesting fabrics. She didn't want to just join the squares together so she added the four patch units, that's a good idea! She now has enough "I Spy" squares left over to make another quilt. 

Also made with one "I Spy" Six Pack we have two smaller quilts, quite possibly for babies to look at!! ha ha ha. They're both totally toot toot toot-a-bubble as they are fabulous and finished.

Fiona Too made this cute little fellow with another Elizabeth Hartman pattern, Dogs In Sweaters...  Fiona is going to make him into a cushion, with a concealed zip to boot! 

This fabric, including a great panel, had only just been unpacked from the delivery when our Pam saw it, purchased it AND ran up this fabulous quilt top. Lick-etty-split she needed to make a quilt sandwich! When it's finished, Pam is allowing me to borrow it for a little while so you will be able to see in my shop

Princess Jackie has almost finished applique stitching and the embellishing of her latest fabulous quilt blocks... Having altered the size of the applique pictures by printing them at a lesser percentage, we had to fiddley-faff with the sashing mathemisms...
More posts to follow...
I know I'm very behind sharing my pictures... I lost them again!! I had to pop back to Lilly for more instruction. Then I lost my perfect purple camera too... only to find that in the bottom of my ruck sack wrapped up in my brolly!!!
There's no hope!

No comments: