Monday 24 February 2020

Sunday Funday Sewdays

We had another great day yesterday (Sunday 23rd February)
Lunch was lovely, the company was fabulous, the visitor was Cute and highly entertaining and the whole day was quite splendid indeedy!
There's so much going on on my Quilty Fun Calendar this year that the next Sunday Funday will not be until June... JUNE!!!!
Sunday 7th of June and after that Sunday 12th July...
Please mark the dates your very own calendar!

Loads of us are making scrappy fabric projects. We are getting ready for our demonstration stand at Uttoxeter Quilt Show
Pam was doing Quilt-As-You-Go with apartment joining

 And I got this project out of the tub!! 
I started it about 15 years ago... if not longer.
It's a Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville pattern... link here. 
For those asking what on earth I was doing!
I'll pop this little note here at the end of this post....
It's nearly Alison House Retreat Time ... Woooooop wooooop!!!
My Shop will be closed from, and including Wednesday 11th March (Of course you remember it's always closed on Wednesdays) until Sunday 13th March.
Opening again as normal on Monday 16th March... we will be very relaxed and totally pooped!!! and I am not even going to apologise!!!

No comments: