Saturday 21 March 2020

New Rules

Good Morning....
If you have booked any Saturday workshops, 
or any weekday classes, 
Please, please would you contact me,
before you come to check on the situation... 
Most workshops have had to be postponed.

Angie, Me, my shop telephone number...  
07807530441



My shop is open and will stay open while it is allowed to be.
We can all keep our safe distance from each other to purchase supplies.
We could limit to one customer at a time...  if needs be.

I'm doing my level best to help you with your fabric and project choosing.
You all know that choosing for a new project is tricky, making those big decisions, especially with all the choice in my shop!! ha
If you could please try to choose your pattern/project and work out how much fabric you think you will need before you come to my shop, Most patterns give you guidelines on amounts... it will speed up the process and you will be out of my door as fast as possible.
I only have one brain for all those mathemisms and it's a bit fried at the moment... 
I love that you all want to stay safe and sew... we know it helps our sanity already....
I struggle to concentrate with lots of you waiting for my creative juices at the very same time... and if you 'tut' ..I hear you.
I am not a robot fabric calculator, he he he.


Who knows what we'll have to do? 

I know I don't!
Keep sewing and STAY SAFE xx

I will need to go on another retreat after all this! 
Now there's a great idea eh!

No comments: