Monday 14 September 2020

Stitching News

I have a few wonderful projects to share with you...
A few months ago Shirley attended one of the Beginner Cushion workshops. She thoroughly enjoyed. A few Thursday classes later she had made a table runner. She was hooked! We heard we were going to be shut down so she purchased a book and a few Fat Quarters to keep her going for a few weeks! ha ha ha, well none of us expected this situation to last this long did we.

Months later... Shirley has finished her first ever quilt top, woop woop... She is a gardener too so, like many others, time has been used outside... tisk! Didn't she do well!! She has purchased the backing ready to make her first ever sandwich... watch this space.

Princess Jackie made an appointment and came shopping. She brought this quilt to choose borders and backing fabrics, of course I had to take pictures... the cutest bees!!! Some little details have had the faux Trapunto treatment and the embroidery detail is beautiful.

Jackie also brought in this absolutely amazing project. The colours are so bright and cheery. Jackie had started to make pieced blocks ages ago, with no real plan... during lock down  she was inspired to work on it. It is a fabulous and finished, absolutely beautiful quilt so... toot toot toot Jackie
Of course the back is fabulous and you can see all the quilting Jackie did. Just wonderful, thank you so much for bringing your quilt in to visit my photo step Jackie.

You surely can't have missed the latest news about Covid-19. 
I will continue to offer shopping appointments, it's all worked out well so far, good and safe!
Thank you for shopping in my wonderful, very well stocked and now Quite Tidy little Quilt Shop. 
You just need to call me 07807530441 
You can book appointments in advance and most of you are doing that, or just call me before setting off to come shopping and if I can help you, if I can let you in, I will.
Remember to use you very own loo before coming as my facilities are strictly NOT available for you... Where do you think I put all the stuff to make the shop look tidy!!! ha ha ha

No comments: