Monday 21 March 2022

HST's in Quilty Quarters

 Half Square Triangles..
Possibly a million-gazillion triangles In Quilty Quarters...
I've been 'Triangle-ing' for hours and hours and weeks now.

The Juki UX8 makes that a pleasure!!
Just look at the size of that space and the light! 
This is my shop demo Juki, I'm learning about it for you.

I had piles!!!
All trimmed accurately to two inches.

Just the borders to be added...
I thought it was finished.... But the bottom was missing a row of blocks, can you see that?  It needed to finish with 5 centres not 4, I like balance and it would have really irritated me to leave it like this.

I had to unpick the border row and start triangle-ing again... 
Like magic the bottom is at the top!!

Does this explain it better? 
That's the 5 centre blocks done, more triangle-ing needed. The triangles are one and a half inches finished, crazy!

I went back on my blog to try to find when I started mentioning this project....
looks like it was  August 2008 (that is a linky and if you click it you will be transported back too)
So technically I've been triangle-ing for 14 years! 
It's almost there...

No comments: