Wednesday 9 March 2022

Bit Of News

 I din't get to blog writing this morning, even though I was up before dawns crack! 

I was triangle-ing at 6.30am I needed so many more, I've been at them for weeks!

Pressed and trimmed up ready for the last row on my 20 year long Ocean Waves quilt top and I declare that it should be done really soon

Another reason I couldn't blog was this
I ordered the thread stand but had to choose 49 colours, I don't know about you but choosing colours by number is my least favourite order to do. I really struggle with thread orders... But it's done.
Aurifil will be in my shop very soon. 
Along with my Superior Threads, King Tut, All colours of Presencia threads and a huge display with lots of Metler Threads.
You need choice!!! I give you choices! Excellent customer service eh?

No comments: