Tuesday 10 May 2022

My Social Stitching Experiment

Sewing, Knitting, Crochet, Lace, Embroidery.... anything you like involving stitches? Monday 16th May. 7pm - 10pm. I won't be clocking you in or out so any time between those hours is good. Cheadle Conservative Club Building. 39A Tape St, Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent ST10 1ET. It's a bit dated but Clean, cheap and cheerful and there's plenty of parking.

The first evening 16th May, will be free of charge.
We could meet up every Monday between 7pm and 10pm but you wouldn't be expected to come every week.
There's a very basic bar... which might be cash only for this first meet up but a card machine will be available soon.
Please feel free to bring along your very own stitching project and we will just see what happens, We'll 'go with the flow'. We might be able to use sewing machines in the future.

It would be very helpful for me to know how many might attend so if you could let me know me if you plan to come along please. Especially for this first one.
I'll be there anyway!
Thank you
Angie
If you have questions, just ask... I might even know the answers!!
07807530441 call or WhatsApp

No comments: