Friday 28 May 2010

A Fabric Sale


Not just fabric on sale actually.. it's 5% off your final bill... once they tot up your account they discount 5%... so it includes notions and other supplies too..... ooooh, I almost forgot to tell you where this sale is... I was protecting you!!! ha ha ha
It's at Pollyanna Patchwork in Eccleshall, Staffordshire. I went there yesterday. The sale lasts until closing time on Saturday.
YES I did treat myself to these two fabric purchases... they are for immediate use so it is OK... isn't it .... had they been just to add to my stash I would not have bought them... I promise!

It's Friday today, so that means All Day Sewing, 10am - 3pm... if you planned to come please remember that we are meeting at Caverswall Village Hall today, not at Heath House Farm in Forsbrook as usual.

No comments: