Sunday 30 May 2010

Quilty Quarters

Entering my quilty quarters to make a start on the twenty or so blue and white Portuguese Tile blocks, this new fabric caught my attention, t'wanted to play with me!!.... I've had a kaleidoscope ruler and the book by Eleanor Burns for such a long time now.... so I played, for hours. Not enough fabric to stick to my original plan so I'm working on plan B instead, given that there was no plan B... it's looking interesting. Dotty Maureen came to visit and enjoyed a quick lesson in stacking, ready for whacking!

wooooops, the phone rang..... luckily, I've been meaning to re-cover my ironing board for ages... he he he.
It's quite horrible in the other areas too to be honest... starch is wonderful, but it makes a blooming mess on your cover, yes I know this was not the fault of the starch.....

Uttoxeter Quilt Class today, 10am - 3pm, good job I use a different ironing board for classes eh!... no time to be playing with fabrics right now!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Like you kaleidoscope blocks! I can see why you got side tracked to play with such pretty fabric!