Monday 19 September 2011

Joan The Shop

 Our Joan The Shop is still in hospital... She's improved a lot and has been moved to Cheadle Hospital for rehabilitation. That means she's now only 5 minutes from my house. She's still got the horrendous ulcers on her legs, she's in tremendous pain but apart from that she's very much better than she was... I'm pleased to report that Joan has finished the hexagons for the bag she was working on, I brought them home yesterday to quilt them for her, by machine... I'll deliver them back to Joan later today.
Not much else has been achieved in My Quilty Quarters over the weekend... it's very clean though and all evidence of "Rooting" has been cleared up and put away... leaving an enormous temptation to start a new project... can I resist???

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Good to know that Joan has improved enough to be moved.

Of course you shouldn't resist temptation!