Sunday 27 January 2013

Charm Pack Tote Bag, Workshop

It obviously takes more than an extremely deep (for these here parts at least), fresh fall of snow to stop quilters coming to workshops... I arrived good and early to clear a path to my very own quilt shop, just wide enough for the sewing machine trolley bags to arrive safely, if they came at all. 
Oh... They came, all breathing a sigh of relief as they entered my lovely, welcoming classroom, did I tell you how much we're loving my new floor of patchwork carpet tiles? We had a great day... stitching away as the rest of the locals battled the elements... we forgot all about the snow actually... here's a few pictures of the bags in progress, as they come back finished, I will snap a photo or two so that I can show them to you. Here goes...






I'll be repeating this workshop again in the future... I'll post the dates once I sort them out.
I must thank the most wonderful Sheila for helping out in My Very Own Quilt Shop while I was playing with Charm squares, she spent hours digging herself out of her driveway so that she could come and I am extremely grateful to her for doing it... Thank You Sheila!

No comments: