Monday 17 April 2017

Quilty Quarters

Another productive day in Quilty Quarters yesterday, at least I thought it was until I went in there this morning to review it... I thought I had done so much more! But I did have a lovely day consumed in cutting up colour and fabric choosing... very good for ones peace of mind me thinks...

I was wanting to make a quick! Small! project just to use up project leftovers.
I have 12 x 12" blocks ready to sew and Still have these blooming triangles left... and more out of the picture.

I had culled the scrap bucket down to a minimum... I did that on day one... but now it is half full again... not half empty... HALF FULL! how can that be called progress? and most of all... do I care? No... there's a Crumbs and Mile-A-Minute workshop coming up in June at my lovely shop... I will take the scraps there to be used up... a fabulous and cunning plan. 

So, all the elements for 12 blocks are cut out and ready to be sewn into units then stitched together but... I might add some other elements in between the blocks as it will only measure 36 inches wide and 48 inches long if I don't... more planning, more thinking, more fun!!! More fabric choosing, more cutting... more scraps!!!

No comments: