Friday 3 July 2020

Closing Down!

I bet that made you look!!! 
I have to close my shop down, for a few days... not for ever, ha!
I'm moving to my new Quilty Quarters...
My shop will be closed on 
Saturday 4th July, Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th July

Appointments will be available from Thursday 9th July when there will be table top opportunities. Items including Kids Quilts patterns, Superior threads, quilt hangers, printed quilting panels and a few Bolt Ends, all solely for stockroom clearance purposes.
For example, Sew Me Something wearable sewing patterns at only £10 each. 

Please remember though...
To enter my Lovely Shop, you must have a pre-booked appointment.
Appointments can be booked at relatively short notice.

If you require anything that does not need "Choosing Time" you can Order and Collect so you won't need a shop entering appointment. 
Call 07807530441 or email your list to angiequilts@gmail.com 

You can pay by cash or by using your debit card.

No comments: